Thursday, March 04, 2010




ALICE IS BACK......

She is traditionally bewildered, but more importantly, modernly bedecked and bedazzled! One of my favorite books is Alice in Wonderland and Disney is coming out with a new movie with a goth twist, directed by Tim Burton. My favorite Tim Burton movie is James and the Giant Peach, except it wasn't directed by Tim Burton, or even remotely connected to Tim Burton, but is the Best Tim Burton type movie I have seen. Kinda like my life right now: I have fallen down a rabbit hole of my own petard and must hoist up the flag, so to speak. But I regress, my favorite character is the Mixed Metaphor, and back to the trouble at hand, as I was saying, most importantly, Disney commissioned Tom Binns to create jewerly to market with the release of the movie and I am getting my piece tomorrow! Ta DA! Over there>>>>>>>>>>>>[arrow arrow]


Don't think I even had a clue who Tom Binns was before this rather affordable line came out, but now I want them all. Check some of them out at this link that I am too tired, dumb, and/or old to figure out how to do the linky thingy, so I would suggest googling Tom Binns Alice Jewerly Give It To Me Now, or TBAJGITMN for the shortcut, I am sure Google is all over this trend as we are making history together as we blog drool.
TTFN.



2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

interesting..have not seen it yet. just watched his short film Vincent on another blog today...

Unknown said...

while I was brwosing the Magpie links, got to your blog....you know I was thinking too about the new movie of Alice and my love for the old tale! Great photos and thoughts.

We won't see the movie till it hits the DVD; we do Netflix in the comfort of our own home theater.